|2005/09 - 2010/01，Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland，Bachelor diploma (Master thesis under supervision of Prof. Jérôme Waser)|
2010/10 – 2015/06，Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland，Doctoral diploma (Ph.D thesis under supervision of Prof. Nicolai Cramer)
2015/08 – 2018/05，University of California, Berkeley, United State，Postdoc researcher (under supervision of Prof. F. Dean Toste)
2018/09 - recent，ShanghaiTech University, School of Physical Science and Technology，Assistant Professor
|The primary goal of our group is to develop new methodologies towards direct functionalization of chemically inert bonds, especially in asymmetric fashions. As such, investigation of homogeneous transition metal catalysis, chiral ligand design as well as mechanistic studies are currently the essential parts of our research program. Ultimately, we aim to seek new opportunities in the fields of drug discovery, industrial chemical process as well as green energy sources.|
(7) Baihua Ye§, Jie Zhao§, Ke Zhao, Jeffrey M. McKenna, F. Dean Toste* J. Am. Chem. Soc.2018, 140, 8350-8356. §contributed equally
“Chiral Diaryliodonium Phosphate Enables Light Driven Diastereoselective a-C(sp3)-H Acetalization”
(6) Jie Zhao§, Son C. Nguyen§, Rong Ye§, Baihua Ye§, Horst Weller, Gabor A. Somorjai*, A. Paul Alivisatos*, F. Dean Toste* ACS Cent. Sci.2017, 3, 482-488. §contributed equally
A Comparison of Photocatalytic Activities of Gold Nanoparticles Following Plasmonic and Interband Excitation and a Strategy for Harnessing Interband Hot Carriers for Solution Phase Photocatalysis
(5) Baihua Ye, Nicolai Cramer* Acc. Chem. Res.2015, 48, 1308-1318.
“Chiral Cyclopentadienyls: Enabling Ligands for Asymmetric Rh(III)-Catalyzed C-H Functionalizations”
(4) Baihua Ye, Nicolai Cramer* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2014, 53, 7896-7899.
“Asymmetric Synthesis of Isoindolones by Chiral Cyclopentadienyl-Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed C-H Functionalizations”
(3) Baihua Ye, Pavel A. Donets, Nicolai Cramer* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2014, 53, 507-511.
“Chiral Cp-Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydroarylations of 1,1-Disubstituted Alkenesˮ
(2) Baihua Ye, Nicolai Cramer* J. Am. Chem. Soc.2013, 135, 636-639.
“A Tunable Class of Chiral Cp Ligands for Enantioselective Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed C-H Allylations of Benzamidesˮ
(1) Baihua Ye, Nicolai Cramer* Science2012, 338, 504-506.
“Chiral Cyclopentadienyl Ligands as Stereocontrolling Element in Asymmetric C-H Functionalizationˮ