1. Fluorine-modified mesoporous Mg–Al mixed oxides: Mild and stable base catalysts for O-methylation of phenol with dimethyl carbonate，Applied Catalysis A: General，2007.
2. Synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from methyl carbamate and methanol with zinc compounds as catalysts，Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.， 2008.
3. A short review of catalysis for CO2 conversion，Catalysis Today，2009.
4. Effect of pore structure on Ni catalyst for CO2 reforming of CH4，Energy Environ Sci.，2010.
5. A review of research progress on CO2 capture, storage, and utilization in Chinese Academy of Sciences, Fuel, 2011.