1. Jiayu He, Pingping Chen, Wei Lu, Ning Dai, and Da-Ming Zhu, "Laser Induced Modification and Ablation of InAs Nanowires," J. Appl. Phys. 111, 094316 (2012).
2. K. H. Gao, Q. W. Wang, G. Yu, T. Lin, H. Y. Deng, N. Dai, and J. H. Chu, "Magnetotransport Properties of (In,Zn)As/InAs p-n Junctions," Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 142110(2011).
3. H. Y. Deng, Q. W. Wang, J. Y. He, C. H. Sun, S. H. Hu, X. Chen, and N. Dai, "Electronic Transitions and Hybrid Resonance in InAsSb Films by Reflectance Spectra," Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 151910(2010).
4. K. H. Gao, G. Yu, Y. M. Zhou, W. Z. Zhou, T. Lin, J. H. Chu, N. Dai, D. G. Austing, Y. Gu, and Y. G. Zhang, "Experimental Study of Weak Antilocalization Effects in a Two-dimensional System: Anomalous Dephasing Rate," Phys. Rev. B 79, 085310(2009).
5. X. K. Hong, G. J. Hu, J. L. Shang, J. Bao, J. H. Chu, and N. Dai, " Ba0.9Sr0.1TiO3-based Optical Microcavities Fabricated by Chemical Solution Deposition," Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 251911(2007).