1. Liu C., Kang J.W. Improved capillary electrophoresis frontal analysis by dynamically coating the capillary with polyelectrolyte multilayers. J. Chromatogr. A 2012, 1238, 146-151.
2. Wang ZY，Liu C., Kang JW: A highly sensitive method for enantioseparation of fenoprofen and amino acid derivatives by capillary electrophoresis with on-line sample preconcentration, J. Chromatogr. A 2011, 1218: 1775-1779.
3. Wang DT, Kang JW: Hexokinase inhibitor screening based on ADP determination by electrophoretically mediated microanalysis, Electrophoresis 2009, 30, 1349-1354.
4. Wang ZY, Wang JF, Hu ZD, Kang JW: Enantioseparation by CE with vancomycin as chiral selector: improving the separation performance by dynamic coating of the capillary with poly(dimethylacrylamide). Electrophoresis 2007, 28:938-943.
5. Tang ZM, Wang ZY, Kang JW: Screening of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors in natural extracts by CE with electrophoretically mediated microanalysis technique. Electrophoresis 2007, 28:360-365.
6. Tang, Z.M. Kang, J.W. Enzyme Inhibitor Screening by Capillary Electrophoresis with an on-Column Immobilized Enzyme Microreactor Created by an Ionic Binding Technique. Anal. Chem. 2006, 78, 2514-2520.