1. N. Li#, Z. P. Chen#, F. Li, W. C. Ren, H. M. Cheng*, Lightweight and flexible graphene-based lithium ion batteries with ultrafast charge and discharge rates, PNAS/doi/10.1073/pnas.1210072109.
2. G. Liu, P. Niu, L. C. Yin, H. M. Cheng*, alpha-Sulfur Crystals as a Visible-Light-Active Photocatalyst, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 134 (22), 9070-9073, (2012).
3. L. B. Gao#, W. C. Ren#, H. L. Xu, L. Jin, Z. X. Wang, T. Ma, L. P. Ma, Z. Y. Zhang, Q. Fu, L. M. Peng, X. H. Bao & H. M. Cheng*, Repeated growth and bubbling transfer of graphene with millimetre-size single-crystal grains using platinum, Nature Communications, DOI: 10.1038/ncomms1702 (2012).
4. Z. P. Chen#, W. C. Ren#, L. B. Gao, B. L. Liu, S. F. Pei, H. M. Cheng*, Three-dimensional flexible and conductive interconnected graphene networks grown by chemical vapour deposition, Nature Materials 10, 424-428 (2011).
5. B. Yu, P. X. Hou, Y. Tian, S. S. Li, B. L. Liu, C. Liu*, F. Li, E. I. Kauppinen, H. M. Cheng*, Bulk synthesis of large diameter semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes by oxygen-assisted floating catalyst chemical vapor deposition, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 133 (14), 5232-5235, (2011).