Zhi Liu firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethan Crumlin email@example.com
The conference will be held in the Campus of ShanghaiTech University, located at 393 Huaxia Middle Road/199 Huanke Road, Pudong District, Shanghai.
1.Take a taxi
2.Take the Metro
- If you want to take a taxi, please print this paper and give it to the taxi driver.
- Please be advised to go to the official taxi place and wait for a taxi. Do NOT go with any person who wants to persuade you to take his car.
- 30 minutes driving distance from Pudong International Airport.
- 40 minutes driving distance from Hongqiao International Airport.
- If you arrive at the Pudong International Airport (both the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2), take Shanghai Metro Line 2 (the green line in the map) directly to the Zhangjiang High Technology Park station.
- If you arrive at the Hongqiao International Airport Terminal 1, firstly take Shanghai Metro Line 10 (the purple line in the map) to East Nanjing Road Station, and then transfer to Shanghai Metro Line 2 (the green line in the map) to the Zhangjiang High Technology Park station.
- After your arrive at the Zhangjiang High Technology Park station, walk out from the No. 2 exit turn right (Keyuan Road) and then walk straight for 3 minutes to find the shuttle Bus to ShanghaiTech University (with ShanghaiTech University /SSIST).
- Refer more from Shanghai Metro.