Muhua Liu (Co-firstAuthor), Tian Qin (Co-firstAuthor), Qingqing Zhang (Co-firstAuthor), Chi Fang (Co-firstAuthor), Yao Fu, Bo-Lin Lin*.Thermal Reductive Transformations of Carbon Dioxide Catalyzed by Small Molecules Using Earth-Abundant Elements Sci. China Chem.2015, 58, 1524-1531 (invited review). (full text)
1. Andrew M. Thomas (Co-first author), Bo-Lin Lin (Co-first author), Erik C. Wasinger, T. Daniel P. Stack*. Ligand Non-innocence of Thiolate/Disulfide in Dinuclear Copper Complexes: Solvent-Dependent Redox Isomerization and Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 18912-18919.
2. Bo-Lin Lin, Peng Kang, T. Daniel P. Stack*. “Unexpected Ccarbene-X (X: I, Br, Cl) Reductive Elimination from N-Heterocyclic Carbene Copper Halide Complexes Under Oxidative Conditions” Organometallics, 2010, 29, 3683-3685.
3. Bo-Lin Lin, Koyel X. Bhattacharyya, Jay A. Labinger*, John E. Bercaw*. “Competitive Benzene C-H Bond Activation versus Olefin Insertion in a (Monomethyl)palladium(II) β-Diketiminate Complex” Organometallics, 2009, 28, 4440-4405.
4. John E. Bercaw*, George S. Chen, Jay A. Labinger*, Bo-Lin Lin (Co-first author，alphabetically ordered) “Hydrogen Tunneling in Protonolysis of Platinum(II) and Palladium(II) Methyl Complexes: Mechanistic Implications” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130, 17654-17655.
5. Bo-Lin Lin, Lei Liu*, Yao Fu, Shi-Wei Luo, Qian Chen, Qing-Xiang Guo*. “Comparing Nickel- and Palladium-Catalyzed Heck Reactions”Organometallics, 2004, 23, 2114-2123. (4th most-accessed article in Organometallics, 2004.) <span color:#535353;=>